COST, FEES & LOGISTICS
• Training fees: Costs of each session differ depending upon location and part of training. Please check the calendar section for upcoming trainings and associated cost.
• Coupon Codes & Discounts: Discounted payments, including those that utilize a coupon code are not eligible for refunds. Discounted Part Two payments are valid for a period of 24-months from the completion of Part One Training - after which time the payment balance will become available towards the cost of taking Part One training again.
• Payments accepted: Major credit cards, checks, cash. Your registration is not confirmed until payment is received.
• Waitlists: Attendee-To-Faculty ratio for Basic Training is kept low for practicum. This means that faculty is booked for training events in blocks of 10-trainees. When ten trainees are registered for any training, that training will then start a waitlist. When the waitlist reaches a number close to the next 10 trainees, faculty will be booked and those on the waitlist will be added to the training.
Spots on the waitlist are also used to fill in any previously registered seats that become available if someone drops out or is otherwise unable to attend the training.
• To Joint a Waitlist:
We have made two options available.
Waitlist Option #1: Those who wish to join a waitlist are given an option in the “Amount” selection of the registration process for “Join Waitlist ONLY For Training” and are charged a (minimum) 50-cents processing fee. You will be notified when the waitlisted training expands or when a seat becomes available and have 24-hours from the time of notification to complete payment before the seat is offered to the next in line.
Waitlist Option #2: Those who opt to advance pay in full for a waitlisted training would choose the full training amount from the “Amount” selection of the registration process - then choose the waitlisted training from the “Training Selection” options. Only those on the waitlist who have paid in full will automatically be enrolled in the training once that training expands or a seat becomes available. If no seat for the desired training becomes available those funds are applied to any future Part One training good for 24-months from the time of purchase.
• Basic Training Consultation: The trainee is responsible for arranging and paying for their 10 hours of supplementary consultation. At the basic training level you are required to use me or another of the Institute for Creative Mindfulness Team of Consultants to complete your consultation. Individual consultation with me is $195/hr and is offered by inquiry only, please contact me to arrange times. At the basic training level all consultation hours can be met through group consultations (including teleconference call groups). Institute team members across the country have different rates for group and individual consultation. You can reference the Institute for Creative Mindfulness website for that information. Trainees will also receive more information on booking consultation at the Part I training.
• All facilities used by the Institute for Creative Mindfulness are in compliance with ADA standards. Please contact me if you have any concerns about access prior to the training.
• Lunch is on your own for all days of the training.
• Unless otherwise stated, all Basic Training Days will be from 08:30AM to 5PM.
• As of January 1, 2017, you will have 24 months to complete both parts of the training and the required consultation. Exceptions may be granted based on circumstance. If you do not complete in this time frame specified by EMDRIA, you may be required to complete Part I again before continuing.
• Refunds: If you need to cancel and we receive your cancellation in writing (email is fine) 2 weeks prior to the training, you are eligible for a full refund. Any cancellations made within two weeks of the training will result in refund of half of your payment. We are not longer able to offer credits on the balance. If you terminate your training or need to leave early for any reason, you are not eligible for a refund. Attendance at the entire training is required for our program to remain compliant with EMDRIA standards. If you no-show, you are not eligible for a refund of any kind unless documentation of medical or similar emergencies can be provided. In the case of inclement weather, should we cancel the training, your registration would simply be moved to our reschedule date. If the reschedule date isn't available for you we can offer you another date or entertain your request for a refund. If you decide to cancel your trip due to weather and we are still having the training, the best we can offer is to move your training registration to the next available training. Requests to be moved to a future training date will be accommodated when available - but training fees are then considered nonrefundable. All refunds, full and partial, are subject to a 15% administrative fee. All other situations handled on a case-by-case basis. Please let us know if you have any questions about this policy.