COST, FEES & LOGISTICS
• Training fees: Costs of each session differ depending upon location and part of training. Please check the calendar section for upcoming trainings and associated cost.
• Coupon Codes: Payments that utilize a coupon code for Future Part Two enrollment are not eligible for refunds. Future Part Two payments are valid for a period of 24-months from the completion of Part One Training - after which time the payment balance will become available towards the cost of taking Part One training again.
• Payments accepted: Major credit cards, checks, cash. Your registration is not confirmed until payment is received.
• Consultation fees: The trainee is responsible for arranging and paying for their 10 hours of supplementary consultation. At the basic training level you are required to use me or another of the Institute for Creative Mindfulness team of consultants to complete your consultation. My fees for group phone consultation are $50/hr for teleconferencing groups that are offered in 2 hour blocks. You may participate in just one hour of a two hour block if this is helpful. Telephone group consultations can also be purchased at a discounted rate of 5 hours for $225 and 10 hours for $400. For a list of upcoming group tele-consultations and to register, please click here. Live in person groups of no more than 6 trainees at a time are offered for $75 per trainee for 1 hour sessions and $90 per trainee for 1.5 hour sessions. Please check my EMDR consultations calendar for limited availability of these in-person groups. Individual consultation is $150/hr and is offered by inquiry only, please contact me to arrange times.
Other Institute team members in other parts of the country may have different rates for group and individual consultation. You can reference the Institute for Creative Mindfulness website for that information. At the basic training level all consultation hours can be met through group consultations. You will receive more information on booking consultation at the Part I training. Teleconferencing is available for trainees and all consultation hours may be completed via teleconferencing.
• Spaces for each training are very limited since we have to maintain a low attendee-to-faculty ratio (10:1 for practicum). Thus, payment is required at the time of registration to confirm your spot. We will keep a waiting list if the training is closed. Refunds for training fees are only available from cancellations made two weeks prior to the training. If you cancel within two weeks of the training, you will be refunded half of your money, and the balance can be applied to a future training. Only medical documented reasons or family deaths are considered as an exception to this policy. No-shows are not eligible for a refund.
• All facilities used by the Institute for Creative Mindfulness are in compliance with ADA standards. Please contact me if you have any concerns about access prior to the training.
• Lunch is on your own for all days of the training.
• As of January 1, 2017, you will have 24 months to complete both parts of the training and the required consultation. Exceptions may be granted based on circumstance. If you do not complete in this time frame specified by EMDRIA, you may be required to complete Part I again before continuing.