COST, FEES & LOGISTICS
• Training fees: Costs of each session differ depending upon location and part of training. Please check the calendar section for upcoming trainings and associated cost.
• Coupon Codes: Payments that utilize a coupon code for Future Part Two enrollment are not eligible for refunds. Future Part Two payments are valid for a period of 24-months from the completion of Part One Training - after which time the payment balance will become available towards the cost of taking Part One training again.
• Payments accepted: Major credit cards, checks, cash. Your registration is not confirmed until payment is received.
• Waitlists: Attendee-To-Faculty ratio for Basic Training is kept low for practicum. This means that faculty is booked for training events in blocks of 10-trainees. When ten trainees are registered for any training, that training will then start a waitlist. When the waitlist reaches a number close to the next 10 trainees, faculty will be booked and those on the waitlist will be added to the training.
Spots on the waitlist are also used to fill in any previously registered seats that become available if someone drops out or is otherwise unable to attend the training.
• To Joint a Waitlist:
We have made two options available.
Waitlist Option #1: Those who wish to join a waitlist are given an option in the “Amount” selection of the registration process for “Join Waitlist ONLY For Training” and are charged a (minimum) 50-cents processing fee. You will be notified when the waitlisted training expands or when a seat becomes available and have 24-hours from the time of notification to complete payment before the seat is offered to the next in line.
Waitlist Option #2: Those who opt to advance pay in full for a waitlisted training would choose the full training amount from the “Amount” selection of the registration process - then choose the waitlisted training from the “Training Selection” options. Only those on the waitlist who have paid in full will automatically be enrolled in the training once that training expands or a seat becomes available. If no seat for the desired training becomes available those funds are applied to any future Part One training good for 24-months from the time of purchase.
• Basic Training Consultation: The trainee is responsible for arranging and paying for their 10 hours of supplementary consultation. At the basic training level you are required to use me or another of the Institute for Creative Mindfulness Team of Consultants to complete your consultation. Individual consultation with me is $150/hr and is offered by inquiry only, please contact me to arrange times. At the basic training level all consultation hours can be met through group consultations (including teleconference call groups). Institute team members across the country have different rates for group and individual consultation. You can reference the Institute for Creative Mindfulness website for that information. Trainees will also receive more information on booking consultation at the Part I training.
• Spaces for each training are very limited since we have to maintain a low attendee-to-faculty ratio (10:1 for practicum). Thus, payment is required at the time of registration to confirm your spot. We will keep a waiting list if the training is closed. Refunds for training fees are only available from cancellations made two weeks prior to the training. If you cancel within two weeks of the training, you will be refunded half of your money, and the balance can be applied to a future training. Only medical documented reasons or family deaths are considered as an exception to this policy. No-shows are not eligible for a refund.
• All facilities used by the Institute for Creative Mindfulness are in compliance with ADA standards. Please contact me if you have any concerns about access prior to the training.
• Lunch is on your own for all days of the training.
• Unless otherwise stated, all Basic Training Days will be from 08:30AM to 5PM.
• As of January 1, 2017, you will have 24 months to complete both parts of the training and the required consultation. Exceptions may be granted based on circumstance. If you do not complete in this time frame specified by EMDRIA, you may be required to complete Part I again before continuing.