Rates + Insurance
Rates and session length varies depending on your therapist Payment is due at the time of session using cash, check or credit card.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. We do not take insurance directly but will fill out paperwork to assist you with any reimbursement available to you. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have out of network mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
A number of our therapists have sliding scale arrangements available. That information can be found within their bio on this website.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.